"They're dead and buried and Rangers are the champions"

http://www.4shared.com/account/file/13613725/12277dbd/Helicopter_Sunday_-_May_22nd_2005.html

Over 4 mins in you here the immortal line from the commentator. :rfc:

Ps. How desperate does his co-commentator sound immediately after that line. :devil:

Co-commentator sounds like Derek Johnstone....probably just getting mega squeaky bum time :rfc:

Co-commentator sounds like Derek Johnstone....probably just getting mega squeaky bum time :rfc:

Is that who it was. :o

Just laughing at the way that he almost couldn't accept the tims had blown it. Something along the lines of but it's not over at Easter Road yet, in a rather desperate voice. Perhaps I mistook hope of an unlikely Rangers win for desperation that the title could again swing Celtic's way.

It is indeed Mr Johnstone SA, main commentator is Peter Martin, also the first guy to talk after Martin describes the goal is Davie Provan, all on Radio Clyde.

You can tell D.J is trying to talk neutraly and calmly as he is a massive bluenose, obviously as a former player too. But he can never restrain himself and the high pitched squeeky noise emitting from his mooth is just excitement at Gers pinching the league from the sewer rats.

He might be a massive bluenose but i just dont like the guy, he still thinks he is it when he is just a old man.

Cheers for that its the 1st time i have heard the full radio version , Superb

Was in the Wee Rangers Club dancing on top of a table when the first goal went in and had no idea that Motherwell had scored again till the game was over.

Defo one of the best times of my life as a Rangers fan.

Has made me miore nervous now for tomorrow , but hope we can repeat it and bring the title home.

Ps. How much will Derek Johnstone go out of his way to sit on the fence when things like this happen and not to offend the Mopes , i know the guy is a Rangers Legend but he is way before my time and i have no respect for him whatsoever he sold his soul to Radio Snyde and the celtic Appologists who run it.

:cheers: