Biggest Game Of My Career

by Lindsay Herron

MADJID BOUGHERRA says he is relieved to have been given the chance of playing in the most important game in his career.

The Algerian defender was devastated when he was sent off last Saturday because he feared he would miss Sunday's showdown at Tannadice where Rangers can win the title.

He is thankful that referee Stuart Dougal looked at the challenge on Jamie Langfield and decided it was not a red card and then happy that the Video Review Panel concurred this morning.

He said: "I was frustrated when I was sent off against Aberdeen because I was worried I would miss another big game.

"However, when I saw the replay I was confident of an appeal. I would like to say thank you to the referee because it is not easy to change a decision.

"So I'm very happy.

"This will be the most important game of my career. I have never won anything before and this can my first title.

"It's crazy because we have played 37 games and now one game will be the decider."

Am I the only one that wants Bougy to score the winner to ensure total meltdown from the bheasts? :devil:

Preferably as a result of a Zaluska error.:devil: And perhaps Samaras conceding an own goal.:( for good measure. And please God, if you can arrange it, Lafferty score to please the sheep?

Edited by Super_Ally
quote tags

Preferably as a result of a Zaluska error.:devil: And perhaps Samaras conceding an own goal.:( for good measure. And please God, if you can arrange it, Lafferty score to please the sheep?

Ach, I'll settle for any sort of win and chimp-on-chimp fighting at the Piggery.