Has anyone....

Haven't been on to Kerrydale st etc, maybe save that for when we do the double, but yes, talking in work to a few, they are just fuming with Strachan and they want change quick.

Amazing what 1 spl defeat in 4 brings you eh?

I've had a butchers at KDS but it's poorly organised and the layout is horrendous. The Muddleboard is for members only. You need to be invited by a user before they allowing you to use their board. I assume it's full of hatret towards us, Hearts and Chesney.

I've had a butchers at KDS but it's poorly organised and the layout is horrendous. The Muddleboard is for members only. You need to be invited by a user before they allowing you to use their board. I assume it's full of hatret towards us, Hearts and Chesney.

A guy in my work is a memeber Gaz. I 'm gonna ask him to get me in. Then as soon as i'm in i'll invite you guys on and we can infiltrate it:rfc:

A guy in my work is a memeber Gaz. I 'm gonna ask him to get me in. Then as soon as i'm in i'll invite you guys on and we can infiltrate it:rfc:

A cunning plan my friend.

A cunning plan my friend.

Indeed.

He is off today but i work with him tomorrow i think so i'm sure he'll let me in as he is quite dim and won't suspect there is a massive Gers infiltration going on as soon as he says the word lol:devil::devil:

The maturity of some people!!! ............Count me in!!!! :)