Im quite looking forward to watching this game, at Tynecastle its normally a good affair with fast attacking football.

Obviously want Hearts to win and i think they will 2-1. Im think il even have a wee flutter on them :)

Shite scrapy game but Hearts are certainly the better side.

The highlight was Strachan and McGlynn being sent to the stand for something :D

BTW, where did Setanta find Scott Booth to do the summarising! My word he is shocking and can barely string a sentance together, he is trying to convert his common Aberdeen accent into a proper posh one which isnt working at all :D Get rid of that monkey! Its bad enough with Ian Boring Crocker!

Shite scrapy game but Hearts are certainly the better side.

The highlight was Strachan and McGlynn being sent to the stand for something :D

BTW, where did Setanta find Scott Booth to do the summarising! My word he is shocking and can barely string a sentance together, he is trying to convert his common Aberdeen accent into a proper posh one which isnt working at all :D Get rid of that monkey! Its bad enough with Ian Boring Crocker!

the commentators are shocking..

so amateur

The game is pish....

the commentators are shocking..

so amateur

The game is pish....

Yeah, i say bring back Jock Brown and Mark Hateley.

Both teams look to have went downhill since last season and Celtics midfield looks poor. Petrov wants a move and Jarisik looks like he is struggling with the pace of the SPL :D