Just been on a Timmy fans forum and they're blaming PLG for being "foolish" enough to walk through Celtic fans. :confused:

Yeah, imagine thinking that in the year 2006 that it is safe to walk down a road that is full of 'football supporters'....

PLG - a fool indeed......

Cammy F

I wonder what PLG is thinking this morning about the incident. It wouldn't surprise me if he quits because of the scum who did that to him.

Embarasses me to think that people feel the need and urge to do that to anyone.

i hope not!

but i bet he`s wondering what the hell ` he`s gotten into!:admin:

I wonder what PLG is thinking this morning about the incident. It wouldn't surprise me if he quits because of the scum who did that to him.

He's a big boy and surely he wouldn't quit on the basis of Celtic fans giving him abuse?

Embarasses me to think that people feel the need and urge to do that to anyone.

Yup, unfortunately we have a minority in our own support who would do the same to the likes of Lennon under similar circumstances, given half the chance.

Just been on a Timmy fans forum and they're blaming PLG for being "foolish" enough to walk through Celtic fans. :confused:

tbph it probably *wasn't* wise for him to walk through them, but at the same time in this day and age, fans should at least have manners when it comes to those on the 'other side' just doing their job. Especially those ones who have done nothing to them?

In an act of sheer and utter folly, and one that could be regarded as sectarian, new Rangers manager Paul Le Guen walked, as in an Orange Walk, through a crowd of defenceless and frightened Cratic supporters as the tried to escape the red hot hatred of Tynecastle Park on Sunday.

After hearing 90 minutes of bile, filth and sectarian chanting, the Craptic fans were then faced with a one man march through their ranks that resembled Drumcree at the height of the tensions. Davie Provan has already written to Rangers to express his disgust at PLG throwing the fragile peace process into disarray.

One innocent Craptic fan The herald spoke to said ââ?¬Ë?I was terrified, it was terrifying, I mean, even without the flutes, drums, sashes, bowler hats etc, we knew our lives were in danger and didnââ?¬â?¢t even have time to set up a residents committee. To say we were offended is an offence in its selfââ?¬â?¢.

NBM stated that they hope Rangers would punish PLG and promised that it would do all in its power to put those DOB�s in their place, a statement and process that is supported fully by The Herald.

Graeme ââ?¬Ë?Britneyââ?¬â?¢ Speirsââ?¬Â¦

In an act of sheer and utter folly, and one that could be regarded as sectarian, new Rangers manager Paul Le Guen walked, as in an Orange Walk, through a crowd of defenceless and frightened Cratic supporters as the tried to escape the red hot hatred of Tynecastle Park on Sunday.

After hearing 90 minutes of bile, filth and sectarian chanting, the Craptic fans were then faced with a one man march through their ranks that resembled Drumcree at the height of the tensions. Davie Provan has already written to Rangers to express his disgust at PLG throwing the fragile peace process into disarray.

One innocent Craptic fan The herald spoke to said ââ?¬Ë?I was terrified, it was terrifying, I mean, even without the flutes, drums, sashes, bowler hats etc, we knew our lives were in danger and didnââ?¬â?¢t even have time to set up a residents committee. To say we were offended is an offence in its selfââ?¬â?¢.

NBM stated that they hope Rangers would punish PLG and promised that it would do all in its power to put those DOB�s in their place, a statement and process that is supported fully by The Herald.

Graeme ââ?¬Ë?Britneyââ?¬â?¢ Speirsââ?¬Â¦

Very droll...