Well done Biggus Mannus for coming on and condemning the behaviour.

I feel sorry for Le Guen having to get that behaviour in his new life in Scotland, especially when it was utterly uncalled for and 200% unprovoked. As Danny says, i hope he shakes this off and it enspires (sp) him even more.

BTW Danny, the "Sad orange Bassa" song to McLeish is probably one of those songs that are just sung without thinking again and wind up the opposition fans (for some anyway). They sang it to WS, DA and AM but we also sang "sad f***** bassa" to TB MON etc.

Another incident to be added to the GFITW© list of shame..... Add that to the vile and repugnent songs sung by the VAST MAJORITY of them at Tynecastle yesterday including the 'soon there will be Protestants at all' and 'we will be mastered by no Orange bastards'...

However. I understand that their actions have been reported to the authorities both officially and unofficially.

Cammy F

This reminds me of the Ricksen lighter incident..at that time Ricksen had no right to applaud the Rangers support at that corner kick...its the same with Paul le Guen,he had no right walking through T.G.F.I.T.W ......

:sigh:

Actually, I've just been thinking thro the list of Rangers players that I have been attacked by the GFITW© recently, and one thing sticks out, the religion of the players attacked....

Ricksen

McCann

Arteta

Novo

PLG

Albertz

Amo

Now, I'd say 99% of the above are Catholics, not that it matters one iota to me, wonder why Timmy is attacking them then? And we're the bigots?

Cammy F

You can add Mo Johnson to the list.

M8, there is a lot more you can add to the list, but I wanted to keep it to 'recent' attacks - Ally Maxwell and John Brown spring to mind as does a certain Mr Gordon Strachan (not a Rangers player, but on the receiving end of Timmy's wrath)...!

One I forgot to add was Chris Burke, affectionatly know as the F....... in the blue..

Cammy F

I wonder what PLG is thinking this morning about the incident. It wouldn't surprise me if he quits because of the scum who did that to him.

Embarasses me to think that people feel the need and urge to do that to anyone.