Apologies for the music.....

.....but couldn't not share this video: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CqR6h8pxOo&feature=related]Bergkamp[/ame].

Opens with the best goal of the 1998 World Cup with one of the best bits of (homo-erotic) commentrary ever.

Some amount of unreal goals scored.

Fuck sake, another over-rated Gooner !!!!!!

Nah, seriously. Probably the best player I have ever seen in an Arsenal shirt and I think there best ever signing.

The guy was a genius and seemed to have everything in his locker. Just within that clip there are far to many spectacular goals to even limit to a best 3.

PS. No wonder you apologised for the music.....shocking :D

Gees S_A, that should be a thread all to itself, Your favourite non-ger?

Well start your own thread on it then. :thup:

Would be a hard pick right enough (that's why I said possibly, didn't want to commit to it without giving it though).

Will do but is a bit of a nightmare as you couldnt even make a poll out of it as immediately I can think of at least half a dozen options and thats just thinking about it for seconds....

I put Bergkamp on my list in the other thread before I even saw this thread :flipa:

Awesome awesome player! Cool as a cucumber!

Do you think the commentator got the goalscorer right in the opening goal though???

The music is alright actually..typical Euro dance music! Pete probably has that album.

EDIT - i still cant get my head round that goal at Newcastle! Utter brilliance!

Edited by Gribz