A wee charity appeal

Hi guys , i realise that you are asked to dig deep all the time , well this time I am asking for your support .

In July myself and 3 friends are Cycling from John O'Groats to Land's End , in aid of Cancer Research , just short of 960 miles in hopefully 8 days.

If you can spare a few quid it will be gratefully recieved at the following site .

http://www.justgiving.com/end-end09

many thanks bears

20 grand, that's an absolute beast of a target. Would that be Robert Codona of the North-east Codona's amusement dynasty?

It very well could be , Raymond certainly has family in that trade , though he has been out it for years and now has bars such as madness in the city center and the mega bar out near coatbridge / hamilton way

My mate died of stomach cancer at the age of 27 on Saturday the 28th of February this year. :(

A very worthwhile cause. A donation will be coming your way.

When are you hoping to start the trip?

Edited by Gazza_8

Many many thanks guys , we will be doing this from the 18th of july hopefully it will take no more than 7 or 8 days . we have been training pretty well and are over the 2000 miles mark already .

All the guys on our team , have suffered in some way either directly or through the loss of friends , due to this disease so hopefully we will reach our target .

I was asked by GS on follow follow if I would do a wee blog as the trip progressed , so if anyone was interested i would do the same on here . Just let me know, anyway many thanks again guys

I was asked by GS on follow follow if I would do a wee blog as the trip progressed , so if anyone was interested i would do the same on here . Just let me know, anyway many thanks again guys

Fantastic idea.

Where are your planned stops?