That's a bit sad Super_Ally. I've got a multitude of reasons for not wanting our club to be bought by mega rich Saudis or other UAE money men & absolutely none of them are racist in any way. To put it extremely simply, I'm not a fan of Arab wealth because of how it's been accumulated. They are for the most part, completely & utterly corrupt in my opinion.

What about other rich people?

Well, we're better off with SDM than Hertz are with that corrupt scumbucket Romanov, so having said that, I think you should be getting a better picture of what my POV is.

Went online , says tickets sold out ???? :confused:

Tried phoning the Rangers hotline , honestly Andy Cameron whining on and on again and again in an eternal telephonic abyss is enough to make you go on a rampage honest to god , i couldnt take anymore of it so i hung up, they can shove this friendly up their arse , RTO = Amatuers. :sigh:

Ticket office service is very slow and poor.

Perhaps SDM needs to take the contract away from the company who provides the service... ;):whistle:

Its avery poor run setup , any word if the tickets are sold out already and has anyone else managed to get 1 ?

I'd be surprised if the game sells out quickly mate.

So would i but i am just going from whats on the website

RANGERS V MANCHESTER CITY

PRE SEASON FRIENDLY

Wednesday, 5th August, 2009, Kick-off: 7:45PM

Loyalty Points required: 00000

Price

PLEASE NOTE: Game date TBC. Game will be played on 4 or 5 of August. Juvenile Season Ticket holders go free

View Stadium Plan

To check availability and choose the area you would like to purchase your ticket(s) in

orSelect from the options below

SOLD OUT