The online sales will only get a portion of tickets. Most will be kept for phone or in-person sales I'd imagine.

You were Right , i got one eventually the website just wasnt playing ball

got my own seat as it was reserved for me :) �£19.50 hope its worth it but the missus just treated herself to bags loads of clothes so compared to that its not much to watch some world class players and possibly a new footballing superpower in action.

Will be dissapointed if they also play the tims this pre season , is this happening ? if we were to play Real Madid on the moon they would copy us they seriously care more about what we as a club are doing than themselves and are worried we might outshine there green and greyness.

:spl:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jimbo7

Hello from the isle of man can anyone tell me when the online ticket office is open so i can buy a ticket for the match against man city

You should get a ticket no problem mate... Friendlies don't usually sell out but with only one at Ibrox this summer and City buying up some fine players, this one may well do I guess.

Good luck!

You should get a ticket no problem mate... Friendlies don't usually sell out but with only one at Ibrox this summer and City buying up some fine players, this one may well do I guess.

Good luck!

Plus they've just signed Tevez.