Latest On The New Kit?

I know there's probably a thread on this so apologies for the clutter.

Any word on when our new kit will be unveiled? We must be the only team in Britain yet to reveal a kit for next season.

Almost July and we haven't yet attempted to leech more money from folk by releasing this yet?

Is there more going on with JJB than we know about or have I just missed something?

Apparently July 16th mate but no confirmation from club on date or design.

RFC Press Office did confirm to me in April that Umbro will remain provider but rumours persist about that being wrong.

Carling deal also runs out next summer so the two stories, JJB and the lack of official information may be linked.

Thanks for that info.

I completely disagree with us releasing 3 kits a year from an economic standpoint but still it's always nice to see what sort of designs we come up with.

On the JJB front, echoing what many have said here before, I walked into a JJB in Cumbernauld last week and saw a Celtic top and a Man Utd top before layign eyes on any Rangers material.

Unreal.

The Scottish Media would have a collective stroke.

Could be a good thing then. :D

In fact, you could be looking at 60% of the Scottish population having a collective stroke. Who said eugenics was bad? :fish:

Went into a football shop last week in Tokyo....Once again I saw a Celtic shirt in another asian country but no Rangers top.

If we cant even get our tops sold in JJB stores in UK then what hope do we have overseas where the market is huge!!!

Went into a football shop last week in Tokyo....Once again I saw a Celtic shirt in another asian country but no Rangers top.

If we cant even get our tops sold in JJB stores in UK then what hope do we have overseas where the market is huge!!!

Good point Gribz. I mean it's just basic stuff now that you have to crack the Asian market to be succesful.

The fact Celtic have succeded in that and we have done absolutely nothing really does disturb me and i wonder again why the top brass at Rangers are being paid big bucks when they can't even undertake this task.

I think if we sign a fairly big Chinese player or Jap player for a couple of 100 thousand it will repay itself to the club several times over. And why that has not been done yet especially when money means so much nowadays, beggars belief.