Not sure I remember one individual incident that was a red (watching on a pish strem though). However if he's just jumping at the keepr (note at the keeper, not the ball) in the hope that he doesn;t get penalised one time and they score a goal after a foul on the goalie not penalised, then that is a farce. If it is clear the guy is not playing the ball, and Killen never went for the ball first once, then the ref should be having a word with him.

He went straight through the keeper with no chance of getting the ball & didn't get booked for it. The keeper was fuming about it. Then, in the incident that Killen was booked for, he literally attacked the keeper from behind as the keeper was running away from goal with the ball in his arms. Is was tantamount to an assault. Looked to me like Killen should have been sent off.

With the suggestion that we will go out and maybe by a CB and or LM if Celtic fail to make the CL and hence we take all the CL tv money are those whining about the co-efficient happy to accept Celtic getting beat if it means we strengthen? :whistle:

With the suggestion that we will go out and maybe by a CB and or LM if Celtic fail to make the CL and hence we take all the CL tv money are those whining about the co-efficient happy to accept Celtic getting beat if it means we strengthen? :whistle:

We only desperately need a new center half & nobody is whining AFAIK. The coefficient speaks for itself.

Neither really. I think we'll probably buy in a center half no matter what happens with Celtic.

Would like to think you're right.

Either way we need one.

I do think however, should Dinamo get the expected result then the positive financial implications of that may make it more likely that we sign someone.

If their CL exit has any bearing on our CB/CH signing, I think it'll just be how much we can afford to spend, so basically the quality of player we can go for. That's what I'm hoping anyway, as we need to sign for that position either way.

Not been that many available that i've heard of.

Oguchi Onyewu went to AC, but struggling for any others. :(

out of contract players in Spain free to move this summer

out of contract players in Italy free to move this summer

out of contract players in England free to move this summer

There's some really good players in there. Certainly better than we could pick up in the SPL if push comes to shove & that's just 3 of the big leagues. Wages are an issue, but if we had to punt the likes of big Lee that would pay at least half the wages of another good defender.