Is there any TV coverage (live or highlights) for this game or are they refusing coverage to try and hide the low crowd that they will get?

They refused a tv deal for tonight to try and get more supporters in the stadium, which has worked as a few people i know who would usually just watc the games on the tv are going since it isnt on tv

I read that it was on at 10pm delayed transmission, what is the Gaelic Channel...'ALBA'...something along these lines.

So depending on the result!!

It might be delayed even more, Thursday at 10pm.

Edited by chilledbear

Will you still be laughing when our low co-efficient means next year we have to negotiate 2 qualifying round because the Tims buggered up?:(

But that isn't just their fault. It's the fault of every Scottish club who have been gubbed in europe over a number of seasons. Granted, it doesn't help the cause but we'd have to blame ourselves over the Kaunas fuck up last season too as would QoTS, Falkirk, Gretna etc etc.

I dont care about them !

I care about us and if it means qualifying through 2 rounds next year then so be it, we will no doubt have contributed the most to the co-efficietn for next season with a last 16 run and Uefa Cup run, so it will be the rest who have let Scotland down !