That's fucking brilliant. Who said that?

Next time someone's bemoaning Boyd, remember he cost �£400k and then look at what 10x as much gets you. :D

You just need to go over to KDS :)

But that isn't just their fault. It's the fault of every Scottish club who have been gubbed in europe over a number of seasons. Granted, it doesn't help the cause but we'd have to blame ourselves over the Kaunas fuck up last season too as would QoTS, Falkirk, Gretna etc etc.

agree on this one here but tell me if it was us that was playing tonight just how mant tims would be sitting here and there waiting for us to fuck up!!!

Was it just me or did anyone else think Killen was a candidate for a red card tonight? One of his attacks on the Dynamo keeper was a straight red for me.

Not sure I remember one individual incident that was a red (watching on a pish strem though). However if he's just jumping at the keepr (note at the keeper, not the ball) in the hope that he doesn;t get penalised one time and they score a goal after a foul on the goalie not penalised, then that is a farce. If it is clear the guy is not playing the ball, and Killen never went for the ball first once, then the ref should be having a word with him.