Gers kid carpeted for attack on McCoist

That makes alot more sense... Never too sure if its a good thing knowing the truth... cos if we know it, the opposition know it too!

Hopefully the kick up the arse he needs, if he did infact need it. That said, it is the news of the world so take with not a mere pinch, but a chippies dose of salt!

Sunday Mail also has it. Would explain why he's not featured so much, but the media would just love it if he was punted somewhere else and went on to be a huge star. Let's just make sure that that doesn't happen. My gut feeling is that this has been blown out of proportion for the media's own nefarious ends.

Anything printed in a comic such as the News of the World should be taken with a truck load of salt. However, if in fact he did tell our club's record goalscorer to "go fuck himself", I'd suggest Fleck takes his own advice and finds himself another club. I'm getting sick and tired of our club being bogged down with the recurrent indiscipline of the Barry Ferguson clique. If McGregor starts the season ahead of the ultra-professional Neil Alexander then I totally give up.

Just as with Ferguson, McGregor and Boyd last season, perhaps John Fleck needs reminded of his place on the food chain at Ibrox.

I dont condone Flecks actions but i think we should also look at McCoist and smiths ability to groom young talent.

This boy is supposed to be the best talent weve had comming through in god knows how many years and has been in the first team squad for almost two years. You can only feel for the boy given the lack of oppertunites he has been given. and IMO he only got them through smith capitulating to public pressure ans appeasing the fans.

Our management team have to take a right good look at themselves and the way they manage our kids. What ever they are doing just now isnt working.

I dont condone Flecks actions but i think we should also look at McCoist and smiths ability to groom young talent.

This boy is supposed to be the best talent weve had comming through in god knows how many years and has been in the first team squad for almost two years. You can only feel for the boy given the lack of oppertunites he has been given. and IMO he only got them through smith capitulating to public pressure ans appeasing the fans.

Our management team have to take a right good look at themselves and the way they manage our kids. What ever they are doing just now isnt working.

I agree with you - Walter is at times abysmal with young players. But that's beside the point. Frustration or not, you don't tell the club's assistant manager and record goalscorer to "go fuck himself". Particularly when you're 17 years old and have achieved nothing in the game. Look where this sort of pish from players with ideas above their station got us under Le Guen.