I've actually seen some muppets this afternoon saying they'd be happy for Celtic to beat Arsenal so that we get into pot 2. I mean come on. Aye, let's sacrifice nearly �£3m in TV cash so that we can get a slightly easier group draw. :ffs:

F*cking idiots.

I've actually seen some muppets this afternoon saying they'd be happy for Celtic to beat Arsenal so that we get into pot 2. I mean come on. Aye, let's sacrifice nearly �£3m in TV cash so that we can get a slightly easier group draw. :ffs:

That is ridiculous from those guys Shroomz! Who wants and easy draw anyway. Bring on the big guns:spl:

You couldnt make that stuff up !

Genuine Bears? On RM? RM is full of handwringers, apologists, and bheasts.

A vast majority of guys on RM are good bears. One or two bheasts though, that I'm surprised haven't been got rid of, one of whom has been starting a few threads over the past couple of days,

Genuine Bears? On RM? RM is full of handwringers, apologists, and bheasts.

There must be something strange going on when 30 Bears vote yes in that poll. They're either dense or not Rangers fans at all.

Not necessarily Shroomz.... did we not have some folks on here who wanted Celtic to do well "for the co-efficient" ?

Me, I want them to lose EVERY SINGLE GAME they play.

BD, I actually dont mind having the odd Celtic fan on for the banter as long as they know the limits. Often though their stereotypical neanderthal nature bubbles to the surface and the real Tim comes out.

Not necessarily Shroomz.... did we not have some folks on here who wanted Celtic to do well "for the co-efficient" ?

Me, I want them to lose EVERY SINGLE GAME they play.

BD, I actually dont mind having the odd Celtic fan on for the banter as long as they know the limits. Often though their stereotypical neanderthal nature bubbles to the surface and the real Tim comes out.

I've been on sites in the past where I've had a great time putting celtic fans in their place. I don't have a problem with it, if the site is open enough to allow it, although these days I'm not really into it.

However this is celtic fans pretending to be Rangers fans.