Question about logging in

I've always found the session timeout a real PITA & ticking the 'remember me' box when I log in never makes any difference. I've just learned to always select & CTRL C my reply text before hitting the submit button, as I'm often logged out by the automatic session timeout by the time I've written a reply.

I've always found the session timeout a real PITA & ticking the 'remember me' box when I log in never makes any difference. I've just learned to always select & CTRL C my reply text before hitting the submit button, as I'm often logged out by the automatic session timeout by the time I've written a reply.

Cartman-Special-Olympics-256x256.png

Takes you a while to write a post? :P

May be something to do with your IE (or whatever) settings, Shroomz? I never have any problems and are automatically logged in each time I come to the site.

I'll check the settings in Firefox. I've probably got it set to not remember any of these types of things for security.

I'll check the settings in Firefox. I've probably got it set to not remember any of these types of things for security.

I have Firefox and never have any logout problems. Sometimes i go and do other things for hours but i still have the same page when i come back to the computer. I do have the not read problem. Sometimes i read a few threads but when i come back to the Rangers chat all the not read threads are the same as the read ones.