This'll irk the bheasts

Funny, if that were a Celtic player getting red carded and then a penalty we would, as you say Gav, be up in arms about it too.

Let them boil, it is fun :thup:

If it was Celtic who got the red card and the penalty the majority on here would be cursing them for being dirty tarts and jammy bastards.

It's happened before and it'll happen again.

I dont have issue with anyone saying we got a penalty we shouldnt have. I thought that too.

But to be objective you have to look at the game in whole to see if it evened itself out. Hearts also were awarded an offside goal. No-one will mention that and, worse, provide them the proof of it and they will bury their head in the sand.

It has to be objective. But never is. We have an element who act in the same way as the Tims do - almost all, if not all, clubs have that element.

I dont have issue with anyone saying we got a penalty we shouldnt have. I thought that too.

But to be objective you have to look at the game in whole to see if it evened itself out. Hearts also were awarded an offside goal. No-one will mention that and, worse, provide them the proof of it and they will bury their head in the sand.

It has to be objective. But never is. We have an element who act in the same way as the Tims do - almost all, if not all, clubs have that element.

Surely is doesn't always have to be objective. It's only football, not a matter of life or death. If it gives enjoyment, however perverse, people should be as subjective and partisan as they wish. Football doesn't have to be all slomo replays and Sky TV analysis. There still has to be room for 'that element'.

Surely is doesn't always have to be objective. It's only football, not a matter of life or death. If it gives enjoyment, however perverse, people should be as subjective and partisan as they wish. Football doesn't have to be all slomo replays and Sky TV analysis. There still has to be room for 'that element'.

I reserve the right to agree with this post, but only when it suits my arguement. ;)