Pot 2 Confirmed - Draw tomorrow 4.30pm SSN

From Pot 1 I'd go for Milan

Wouldn't mind getting Marseille from Pot 3.

As for pot 4, I think I'll go for Wolfsburg

Always prefer us to be the underdogs in CL so from that perspective Italians, French and Germans will do nicely :devil:

Last 16 Chance

Bayern

Rangers

Besiktas

Anyone apart from the German Champs !!

Europa League Chance

Arsenal

Rangers

Athletico

Wolfsburg

To be honest i'm not that bothered who we get now, just glad to be in there and avoiding the big teams in pot 2 ! People say everyone will be hoping for us from Pot 2, don't think many teams will fancy coming to Ibrox !!

The big european nights will be awesome, bring it on !

I've waited 16 years to get Marseille again.

On another note, I find it strange the German champions have been put into Pot 4. Kind've makes a mockery of the "Champions" League title.

It's all about team ranking so not a mockery to me. If you've a crap record why should you be a top seed? Being german champs gets them straight in, I'd say that's enough.

It's all about team ranking so not a mockery to me. If you've a crap record why should you be a top seed? Being german champs gets them straight in, I'd say that's enough.

The name would suggest Champions getting priority, something I think they should get. Seems strange they win the Bundesliga only to be hamstrung from the word go in the CL.