Champions League Ticket Info

IMPORTANT SEASON HOLDER TICKET INFORMATION

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GROUP STAGE

Rangers v Sevilla FC ââ?¬â?? Tues 29 Sept

Rangers v FC Unirea Urziceni ââ?¬â?? Tues 20 Oct

Rangers v VfB Stuttgart ââ?¬â?? Tues 24 Nov

As a season ticket holder who has signed up to the European home matches continuous credit card scheme, please note that your smartcard will be automatically activated for the above Champions League games. Payment will be taken from Saturday 5 September.**

Season ticket holder 3 match package prices (with a discount of �£5 per ticket):

Adults �£96, Concessions �£66

Please note, you can also purchase up to 4 additional 3 match packages during the public sale period at public sale price, subject to availability. Three match packages go on public sale from Monday 14 September and are priced at �£111 for adults and �£81 for concessions.

TICKETS ON PUBLIC SALE FROM MON 14 SEPT:

- online here*

- Ticket hotline 0871 702 1972^*

- Rangers Ticket Centre*

Any ST's who can't make the Stuttgart game..... Would be more than happy to purchase that ticket from you !

How long do you have to sign up to the additional tickets ? I might be interested in someone getting me the 3 game package - I can only make the Stuttgart game but can always give my uncle the other 2 tickets !

Joke prices.

I agree, but the club needs the cash and, given sell-outs are almost inevitable, it is an easy way to get cash into the club's coffers. Yes, the fans are being fleeced but we can't have it both ways in that the club need to collect as much cash as they can and that additional cash is another step toward the club's survival.

It is chicken and egg scenario - club needs money, fans don't want to be fleeced, fiscal problems are not the fans fault, money not forthcoming from custodian, fans are the ones who have clubs best interests at heart etc etc. The money IF utilised correctly can alleviate some of the debt problems.

I agree, but the club needs the cash and, given sell-outs are almost inevitable, it is an easy way to get cash into the club's coffers. Yes, the fans are being fleeced but we can't have it both ways in that the club need to collect as much cash as they can and that additional cash is another step toward the club's survival.

It is chicken and egg scenario - club needs money, fans don't want to be fleeced, fiscal problems are not the fans fault, money not forthcoming from custodian, fans are the ones who have clubs best interests at heart etc etc. The money IF utilised correctly can alleviate some of the debt problems.

I wonder if sell-outs are inevitable at those prices. I've already heard of one or two who aren't going because of the cost. �£111 for three games? �£37 to see a Romanian team nobody's heard of with players nobody's heard of? :admin:

Am I right in saying that even when we had Barcelona in our group, possibly the biggest draw in world football.. the package was only about �£85?

I believe you may be right. It's as if the club realises this could be our last season in the CL for quite a while and has decided to cash in while they can with ludicrous prices.

�£37 to see a Romanian team nobody's heard of with players nobody's heard of? :admin:

No it's �£37 to watch our team get 3 Champions League points at Ibrox. :)

...touches wooden computer desk.