Rangers 2 : 1 Celtic - Player Ratings and MoM Poll

He'd either get a 6 or 7, but I gave him the 7 because of that first goal. It wasn't just a great pass to Miller for the goal, it was a world class pass that showed what Boyd can muster up other than goals. It really was absolutely perfect & without that perfection Miller wouldn't have had the chance to make that run & score that goal. Had it not been for that, Boyd would have got a 5 or 6, but he wasn't having a nightmare by any means. He was right up for it & putting himself about.

Agree on the assist. The pass was inch perfect and if it wasn't Miller doesn't score. Can't agree on the rest of his performance though. I struggle to recall anything else he did. Haven't seen the highlights yet so maybe that will bring something back :drink:

Agree on the assist. The pass was inch perfect and if it wasn't Miller doesn't score. Can't agree on the rest of his performance though. I struggle to recall anything else he did. Haven't seen the highlights yet so maybe that will bring something back :drink:

The 5 mins of highlights on the beeb don't show it mate, but I'll post a link to a torrent of the full game if I get one (still looking).

Miller gets MOTM for me for being the match winner and a great performance until he was moved out to the right. Both his goals were taken well and he out muscled their defence for both of them.

Weir was good along with fine first half performances from Davis and mendes. Mendes went out the game when Lafferty came on and we switched to 5 in midfield with Mendes playing a more defensive role.

Agree with Ascender, boyd's only contribution was for the goal, he didnt touch the ball other than that. he also contributed to the 2nd goal by missing the ball which meant it was in Miller's path.