Algeria v Rwanda - Sunday 11th - 8:15pm

Since Madjid Bougherra should be playing for Algeria tonight I thought I'd try and tune in somehow. Unfortunately, it appears that neither Sky or ESPN are showing the game, so I might be looking for a stream online. If anyone finds a good quality stream please PM me a link. :)

Watched the second half on a magedtv.net stream, but the commentary was in Arabic or something. :D

Bougherra played pretty well & seemed to me to be playing at right back or certainly on the right of their defensive back line.

Top of their table on 13 points, 3 points ahead of Egypt ahead of playing them in the last game, so they only need a draw or a narrow loss against Egypt to win the group & seal their place in the World Cup next year. :)

Never saw the game but on Yahoo they had him listed at right back. Mind you I think he could play just about anywhere for us at times with some of his bursts forward from the back :)

Yip...........I would give him a try @ centre midfield, just to see what he would bring to the team :)