Backbones - we don't have two.

You hear a lot about it in football don't you? The backbone of the team, the spine of the team etc.

Well, that's what we're missing from top to bottom.

On the park, the keeper is maybe a 7-8/10, tops. Nothing special, but he's OK.

The central defence at this particular moment is not in good shape. A 40 year-old trying his best and a fairly talented chap who seems to miss a lot of games and clearly has eyes on 'something better'.

The player who leads and dominates the midfield and is our leader on the park is.... erm.... emmm. er...

Our centre forward who bangs in the goals on big and less-big nights and who is our hero is.. erm... uh.. sorry....

Off the park?

Our Chairman is in America, trying to sell the club. Our CEO is executing a specific business plan which aims to cut costs and scale down. Our Manager (allegedly) is pissed-off, concerned and without a contract.

Everything's wrong, top to bottom.

:( I really don't know where we go from here :(

You hear a lot about it in football don't you? The backbone of the team, the spine of the team etc.

Well, that's what we're missing from top to bottom.

On the park, the keeper is maybe a 7-8/10, tops. Nothing special, but he's OK.

The central defence at this particular moment is not in good shape. A 40 year-old trying his best and a fairly talented chap who seems to miss a lot of games and clearly has eyes on 'something better'.

The player who leads and dominates the midfield and is our leader on the park is.... erm.... emmm. er...

Our centre forward who bangs in the goals on big and less-big nights and who is our hero is.. erm... uh.. sorry....

Off the park?

Our Chairman is in America, trying to sell the club. Our CEO is executing a specific business plan which aims to cut costs and scale down. Our Manager (allegedly) is pissed-off, concerned and without a contract.

Everything's wrong, top to bottom.

:( I really don't know where we go from here :(

We really are at the end game , the fat lady is about to start singing and even if we win the league we dont earn enough to stop making a loss , I cannot agree any more with your points above , no vision , no stratedgy , no future

We really are at the end game , the fat lady is about to start singing and even if we win the league we dont earn enough to stop making a loss , I cannot agree any more with your points above , no vision , no stratedgy , no future

There will be a future mate - and, I believe, a good one.

But there's no real harm in discussing how bad things are at the low points. And they definitely are bad.

Yep, backbone is exactly the adjective required at the moment.

Only Sasa Papac and Allan McGregor have shown that for the last two games. The rest should be ashamed of themselves - on and off the park.

Players like Steven Davis and Kyle Lafferty who cost millions of pounds really need to do much, much more. Bad games and constant injuries are only costing us even more than their inflated fees and wages.

We desperately need some leadership and character at our club. At the moment, I don't see where we can get that.

Every decent team has a backbone. Right now, we're don't have even have a bone!

I want to defend Davis, I really like his as a player as when he plays well he's a class above anyone else in the SPL but he hardly ever does it. As for Mendes, well, he's only played about 3 good games for us since joining.

Thomson, he's not the type of player who'll turn games with his touch or flair. He's more of a ball winner and make an easy pass.

Our strikeforce is non existent. Boyd needs to start playing in CL games, he ceretainly can't do any worse than the diddies who played upfront last night.

We lack creativity and urgency. everything we do is at pedestrian pace.