they sang "WE LOVE THE RANGERS"!

all the gers scarves too.

hamburg i salute you!:spl:

we should twin up with a hamburg forum.

I'm sure you could find one with a quick internet search and point some this way and vice versa. In a non-timmy love us please way of course.

Oh and MF any details?

The Hamburg fans marched from the City center right up the Gallowgate & were supposedly right up for it. The plods supposedly moved reinforcements in from all over the shop to separate the Hamburg fans from the Celtic fans as they headed for the piggery. There must have been some nice battles kicking off somewhere along the way. :devil:

I'm sure you could find one with a quick internet search and point some this way and vice versa. In a non-timmy love us please way of course.

Oh and MF any details?

Can't tell you the final score but many police vans and ambulances, with an helicopter up above. Big march of Hamburg fans on London Road drew some heat from neds.

Can't tell you the final score but many police vans and ambulances, with an helicopter up above. Big march of Hamburg fans on London Road drew some heat from neds.

Not to worried about "the score" so long as Hamburg got a "result". One to match that on the field. :D