Walter Smith's interview on Radio Scotland!!

I am not sure how the bank can force SDM into a sale, at least not directly. It seems the club owes the bank loans which is fair enough and they could call in those loans. But how they can force the owner into a sale is not making much sense to me.

If they call in the loans and SDM cant pay them then the natural thing to do is liquidate assets in order to repay the debt.

The bank could pressure SDM into selling but can't force it upon him directly - indirectly it could be seen as a forced sale.

Certainly not saying this isnt the case but it doesnt make perfect sense to me.

The one thing for sure..... currently we are very much in the shit !

I am not sure how the bank can force SDM into a sale, at least not directly. It seems the club owes the bank loans which is fair enough and they could call in those loans. But how they can force the owner into a sale is not making much sense to me.

If they call in the loans and SDM cant pay them then the natural thing to do is liquidate assets in order to repay the debt.

The bank could pressure SDM into selling but can't force it upon him directly - indirectly it could be seen as a forced sale.

Certainly not saying this isnt the case but it doesnt make perfect sense to me.

The one thing for sure..... currently we are very much in the shit !

I could look on it in a different light without having to try very hard. This could actually be seen as the start of the mend at Rangers. Murray gone and almost guaranteed to soon be departed. A sale of the club actually on the agenda as opposed to the make-believe nonsense of recent years. Martin Bain to be replaced in a couple of months. New team management almost certainly on the horizon. The wider support starting to wake up to our true situation and how it arose, altogether now - blinkers off.

A long way from finding a cure and strengthening the team on the park but at least we may have seen the main culprit rooted out and the rot stopped.

I could look on it in a different light without having to try very hard. This could actually be seen as the start of the mend at Rangers. Murray gone and almost guaranteed to soon be departed. A sale of the club actually on the agenda as opposed to the make-believe nonsense of recent years. Martin Bain to be replaced in a couple of months. New team management almost certainly on the horizon. The wider support starting to wake up to our true situation and how it arose, altogether now - blinkers off.

A long way from finding a cure and strengthening the team on the park but at least we may have seen the main culprit rooted out and the rot stopped.

That is a very fair counter-argument maineflyer and, to be honest, I would prefer your version of the situation :D

That is a very fair counter-argument maineflyer and, to be honest, I would prefer your version of the situation :D

You'll see, after Murray things will start to get slowly better. Three years from now we'll be in much better shape, so long as Murray goes now.

Optimistic Loyal.

You'll see, after Murray things will start to get slowly better. Three years from now we'll be in much better shape, so long as Murray goes now.

Optimistic Loyal.

I guess 3 years of hardship and potentially winning nothing in order to secure the long term future of the club will be worth it, it will bring out all the glory hunter's in our support, the club needs the loyal fans to stick around and back them, now more than ever and if that means going a few years finishing lower in the league or whatever then so be it.:box:

I guess 3 years of hardship and potentially winning nothing in order to secure the long term future of the club will be worth it, it will bring out all the glory hunter's in our support, the club needs the loyal fans to stick around and back them, now more than ever and if that means going a few years finishing lower in the league or whatever then so be it.:box:

It's only my personal opinion and that probably doesn't count for much but more than loyal fans, the club needs smart leadership who know how to create and sustain a successful club, whatever the finances available. That's what we've lacked these last long years.

If they had then it would have had to have been reported to the exchange that Rangers are listed on, I think. BD would be able to confirm but most stock exchanges you are required to make a public announcement when there is a major shift in shares.

Shroomz, check out the "Dealing Disclosure Requirements" on the following link http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Headlines/0,,5~1838236,00.html