...has just been called up to the Scotland Under 21 squad. Obviously being on loan at Oxford has benefited him, in a way that reserve football wouldn't have (supposing that there had been any in any case). With Danny Wilson also doing well, we could have a backbone of Ross and Wilson to serve us well for years.

On a negative note, no place for Fleck, which I find annoying and baffling.

Good news about Perry - hearing good things about him actually; both for Scotland and Oxford at the moment.

Fleck is still a young lad and hasn't been playing regularly but one would have thought he could still get into the squad.

Ironically Perry hardly gets a game for Oxford, whereas Steven Kinniburgh is a regular.

:D :D

I'd just been told the lad from Rangers was doing well and assumed it was Perry. Didn't even know Kinniburgh was there as well.

Another young lad who was rated highly enough but couldn't quite get into the team.

These players will be watching the situation with the bank closely.

Guest bigbear

Scott has had several injury probs since going on loan to Oxford.

Ross ââ?¬Å?It is a great club to be at. Chris Wilder saw me play against them at Murray Park and said I would fit in at their level. Rangers have a big squad and it is hard to get noticed. So, I will try my hardest to give myself the best chance when I go back in January.ââ?¬Â

Keep believing Ross :cheers:

Scott has had several injury probs since going on loan to Oxford.

Ross ââ?¬Å?It is a great club to be at. Chris Wilder saw me play against them at Murray Park and said I would fit in at their level. Rangers have a big squad and it is hard to get noticed. So, I will try my hardest to give myself the best chance when I go back in January.ââ?¬Â

Keep believing Ross :cheers:

Does this mean we will be Oxford level in January?:(