Andy Goram book launch

Frankie and I were invited to the Andy Goram benefit dinner at the Thistle hotel in Glasgow last night. It was a great night attended by the Goalie himself, Brian Laudrup :notworthy:, Rino, Walter, Durrant, Hately, McCall, Miller and Brand, Hubbard and Simpson.

Bill McMurdo was chairman for the night, Jeff Winter the ex-premiership ref did a small turn, and the main speakers were Donald Findlay (whose set I'd heard before at the WRC) and John Gahagan who was totally brilliant.

Others who were there include Alan Rough, Alan McGraw, Alastair Forsyth the golfer and Tommy Gemmill.

Thanks to Frankie for taking my photo with Laudrup :notworthy:, who has to get a special mention for being willing to sit and sign autographs for around 2 hours. The guy is a legend.

Well done to Contacts who organised the evening, and a huge thank you to Chryson Wealth Management for our invitation.

Is it true that when a round of applause was called for The Goalie, Frankie stood up and took a bow?

When Alan Hodgkinson was mentioned, we were regaled with tales of how he had trained Frankie as well as some ex-Hibs goalie. :rolleyes:

:D