darrell king said on clyde this afternoon

yes my account has been suspended till next sunday , I have e-mailed the admin/postmaster but had no reply , I thought the guy was a wee bit out of order stating he would believe SDM before anything that appeared on FF , I dont really see the point of that to be honest

Isn't it strange how often the words don't match the reality. I've also noticed a growing intolerance and tendancy towards closed shop mentality. Funny what goes around comes around. It's a mystery to me what on earth you could have been banned for, apart from not automatically jumping into line and agreeing with everyone else. :devil:

Although I post regularly on some forums and occasionally in others, much to my surprise I've found my original thoughts on Gersnet completely contradicted and I think you'll go a long way to find a more agreeable place to debate and share opinion - or a more tolerant community (or I'm damned sure I wouldn't have survived). That's tolerant, not easy or forgiving, which is how it should be. I don't mean to sound like a brown nose, just saying what I think.

Isn't it strange how often the words don't match the reality. I've also noticed a growing intolerance and tendancy towards closed shop mentality. Funny what goes around comes around. It's a mystery to me what on earth you could have been banned for, apart from not automatically jumping into line and agreeing with everyone else. :devil:

Although I post regularly on some forums and occasionally in others, much to my surprise I've found my original thoughts on Gersnet completely contradicted and I think you'll go a long way to find a more agreeable place to debate and share opinion - or a more tolerant community (or I'm damned sure I wouldn't have survived). That's tolerant, not easy or forgiving, which is how it should be. I don't mean to sound like a brown nose, just saying what I think.

I have to agree I have probably learned more and had my own beliefs questioned on here more than in all the years I spent posting on FF , also as I said to UCB it's funny how FF is now almost completely behind the RST where as a year or so ago it was 100% anti RST

I have to agree I have probably learned more and had my own beliefs questioned on here more than in all the years I spent posting on FF , also as I said to UCB it's funny how FF is now almost completely behind the RST where as a year or so ago it was 100% anti RST

FF has become far too personal and too political to be credible. You can't allow only one half of the debate, censor everything lese out of hand and still claim credibility. Haven't been near it in 20 months.

Everyone has the right to say what they think as long as you have respect for other peoples beliefs. That is the way we want to moderate. Nobody wants to ban anyone on here but we are also proud of the excellent quality of our posters and will do everything to keep the level we now have. This is my own perception and not an official mod statement.