It is now time for me to withdraw from the pointless discussion and speculation brought about by the remark made by WS, with regard to the bank.

The Bank has made their position clear, the Chairman has made the position of the club clear, and the former Chairman has made the position of the Parent company clear in a two part interview with the Scotsman and Scotland on Sunday.

For whatever reasons there are those who flatly contradict all three parties, apparently they are better placed to judge the situation, better placed and more knowledgeable than the three main players.

I shall continue to watch the efforts of the "experts" to prove how clever they are, while in reality tying themselves in knots.

I believe one of the "experts" is having lunch with someone "close" to the action today, I think large dollops of humble pie will be the order of the day. (http://tinyurl.com/yaejh4r)

The Rangers will continue to dumbfound the critics and speculators Miami or Disney based, business as usual will be and is the order of the day at Ibrox.

http://sport.scotsman.com/rangersfc/Interview-Sir-David-Murray-in.5867157.jp

Edited by spanner

It is now time for me to withdraw from the pointless discussion and speculation brought about by the remark made by WS, with regard to the bank.

The Bank has made their position clear, the Chairman has made the position of the club clear, and the former Chairman has made the position of the Parent company clear in a two part interview with the Scotsman and Scotland on Sunday.

For whatever reasons there are those who flatly contradict all three parties, apparently they are better placed to judge the situation, better placed and more knowledgeable than the three main players.

I shall continue to watch the efforts of the "experts" to prove how clever they are, while in reality tying themselves in knots.

I believe one of the "experts" is having lunch with someone "close" to the action today, I think large dollops of humble pie will be the order of the day. (http://tinyurl.com/yaejh4r)

The Rangers will continue to dumbfound the critics and speculators Miami or Disney based, business as usual will be and is the order of the day at Ibrox.

http://sport.scotsman.com/rangersfc/Interview-Sir-David-Murray-in.5867157.jp

I take it that is for my benefit , well so be it , I am no expert I just read the same as you and listen to those I respect and have known and trusted for a number of years .

Firstly I would not believe anyhing that comes out of Murrays mouth , this man has lied , lied and lied again over the years and his mismanageent of our club has led us to where we are today in the mire , now you can continue with your " we are all right " stance that's your perogative however the facts are far from that .

As for this guy Duffy the truth is he contacted King , not the other way around , no details of his plans were put to King or really anything other than King could quote him and that he was putting proposals together and further details would be made available very shortly .

Now the other thing about the timing of this is that another paper were about to do a job on Duffy so whether this was a pre-emptive move no one really knows , all of this came in a phone call at 4 pm on Friday , now the evening times and the Herald's deadline for print is 6.30 on Friday night they eventually got this out at the back of 7 after redoing the two papers , that's why some of the details especially about Duffy's past business ventures were very sketchy and rushed , more will come out this week but this is far from any where near a done deal.

Also you put a great deal on what wasn't an interview but a political broadcast by the SDM party that even Gordon Brown's spin doctors woud have been proud of , as for selling his prize asset in Bothwell St for �£20 million less than value and that it also has a 5 year 100% lease , that is being done because he thinks it's a great time to sell get real .

As for you last coment about" business as usual will be and is the order of the day " I take it you believe further cuts are immenent as that seems to be the only order of the day a Ibrox just now and for the last year and a half

Edited by rbr

Two words.

Smoke. Mirrors.

RBR - You're wasting your time on him.

Cheers Totti I realise that , I had a we bit of fun with him last night but at his age he's obviously getting a bit past it in the upstairs dept .