Suggestion - RFC Youth Blog sticky

Was thinking it might be really cool to have a sticky in the Rangers Chat forum for the excellent RFC Youth Blog - http://rfcyouths.wordpress.com/. It would probably be more worthwhile & better for discussion than the club world rankings sticky. The blog is constantly kept up to date with reports on the youth matches, so it's a great source of information on their progress...

Just an idea. :)

Yeah, not a problem mate. I believe elfideldo who writes the blog visits here from time to time but if he can't post then if someone like yourself wants to update the thread with new info that would be cool.

Make the thread and I'll sticky it.

PS: We already have the blog as one of our main link highlights on the main site front page.

Thanks TB. I might send him a PM to let him know there's a sticky thread here now where he can post match reports etc if he wants. I'll get in touch with you if I have any problems contacting him though.

Cheers mate!

Spoke to him last night, he has no problem with you putting up reports from and links to the blog for Gersnet members to read and discuss.

Cheers TB! Just emailed him with a link to our sticky thread & asked for some info.