Like to see the Jambos take something off the MOPES today,although I very much doubt it as they are as poor just now,fingers crossed though :).

If we keep playing the way we have been then it won't matter really,still like to see the MOPES getting gubbed :)

I cannot see Hearts getting anything today either, but I wouldn't say no to a draw and a mcneddy booking - for timplosion purposes only.

Spot on mate, if they drop points today then a TIMPLOSION would happen,and I would love to see/hear it,but maybe asking for too much of Hertz......................but you never know :)

I cannot see Hearts getting anything today either, but I wouldn't say no to a draw and a mcneddy booking - for timplosion purposes only.

If fannybaws McGeady got booked today Celtic would find someway to appeal the decision or get the OF game postponed.

If fannybaws McGeady got booked today Celtic would find someway to appeal the decision or get the OF game postponed.

I don't think McGreedy will make much difference to the out come of the OF game,flatters to deceive,over rated and has done nothing in any OF game that I can remember.

I don't think McGreedy will make much difference to the out come of the OF game,flatters to deceive,over rated and has done nothing in any OF game that I can remember.

Their best player though. Take him out the team and they'll struggle for creativity.