Obviously the three points goes without saying. Always does. That wish supercedes (sp) any other.

After that, yet again, mine is a Boydie goal (winner? :D). What's yours?

Just a win, i don't give a shit who scores.

I'll probably get slaughtered for this, considering how worried they are on Kerrydale Street, but I'd take a draw right now. Not having Miller and Beasley has changed things a bit for me. We don't need to win; if we do, I'd say that's the title wrapped up, but if we keep the gap to 7 points, then 'they' will be unable to claw it back, especially considering the goal difference.

The OF game is due a draw - why not this Sunday?

I'll probably get slaughtered for this, considering how worried they are on Kerrydale Street, but I'd take a draw right now. Not having Miller and Beasley has changed things a bit for me. We don't need to win; if we do, I'd say that's the title wrapped up, but if we keep the gap to 7 points, then 'they' will be unable to claw it back, especially considering the goal difference.

The OF game is due a draw - why not this Sunday?

Only 7 if they lost their game in hand though.

I think your fetish with Boyd is worse than Jon now S_A :devil:

Personally I couldnt give two shits if Boyd scores, in fact I would take a McGregor punt up the park for the winning goal..... just so long as it is the WINNING goal

I think your fetish with Boyd is worse than Jon now S_A :devil:

Personally I couldnt give two shits if Boyd scores, in fact I would take a McGregor punt up the park for the winning goal..... just so long as it is the WINNING goal

It's always been worse than Jon. I can just argue my point better. :flipa:

Only 7 if they lost their game in hand though.

Assume they'll beat Killie when it's re-arranged - still leaves us 4 ahead. But points in the bag is always better - I though we proved that last year. Just imagine the pressure on them. And we still have an Ibrox OF game to put them to bed.

Assume they'll beat Killie when it's re-arranged - still leaves us 4 ahead. But points in the bag is always better - I though we proved that last year. Just imagine the pressure on them. And we still have an Ibrox OF game to put them to bed.

Points in the bag are definitely better. I just wouldn't consider it 10 unless we'd played the same number of games. Don't wanna count my chickens...