Sportscene's take on the disallowed "goal"

What i am getting at is it was a fairly soft dunt in the arm. Although, as i infered, a dunt nonetheless and therefore was a foul.

I have a problem with the pansyness of football nowadays and would love to see it the way it was when i grew up as a boy.

I'm not saying it was a goal, it wasn't. But it was a softish challenge but one which nowadays does draw a foul and therefore, as i said it was correct to disalow it.

I have to say though, that view may be fuelled by myself enjoying seeing Celtic thinking they scored when they didn't.

But, if Boyd went up with Buruc and he did what Fortune done to Boruc, i'd be pissed off too.

The MOPES are not the only team to get decisions against them

The MOPES are not the only team to get decisions against them

Who said they were.

I hate them for greeting all the time about not getting a fair crack of the whip. Rangers have been denied with bad decisions for years, but Celtics always seem worse because their fans moan for weeks about it.

I'm just amazed that by calling it as i see it Fairly, that someone seems to think i'm siding with them.

Get real. That was a soft foul, but as i keep saying it was technically correct to disalow it and Conroy was right.

All i'm really saying is that was a soft foul. I'm not really saying anything other than that!