Rothen seeks early Rangers exit

I hoped he'd do better than he has when we signed him but quite quickly it became obvious he didn't have the legs (or the will) for the SPL so has only really had the one good game (v Stuttgart) before he lost his place...

I'm surprised our scouts couldn't see such an eventuality given the player's recent disappointing record in France.

we have scouts ?? ;)

To be fair to Rothen, when he sees Lafferty being played in his position on the left he must be extremely disillusioned and wonder what the hell is going on.

True,but if he got his finger oot his erse he wouldn't have to sit and watch anybody,I'll be glad to see the back of the frog :)

True,but if he got his finger oot his erse he wouldn't have to sit and watch anybody,I'll be glad to see the back of the frog :)

hear what you're saying - but none of his performances have been any worse than Lafferty's. When Lafferty plays there we'd be as well playing with 10 men.

I've always said that we should always be wary of French players or players of Frenchy origin. They never settle in Scotland - on or off the pitch - always moan, complain about the food/culture/weather etc. etc.

personally I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole- more trouble than they're worth.

But in defence of Rothen, he should be playing ahead of Lafferty.............well my deed gran should be playing ahead of Lafferty if truth be told :)