Eh? That "news" item is almost two months old and before all the recent reports of an �£18M bid. The latter may or may not have happened but that story is about as relevant as a fart in a hurricane.

I would suggest that it has more substance than an alleged bid, which even the alleged "kingpin" of the bid denies any knowledge of.

I would suggest that it has more substance than an alleged bid, which even the alleged "kingpin" of the bid denies any knowledge of.

Just so we get this straight mate.

Can you clarify your stance right now?

You believe no takeover will happen tomorrow, next week, next month even next year correct?

What do you think the plan is for the next year or so then? Do you still consider Murray to be the man in charge?

Just so we get this straight mate.

Can you clarify your stance right now?

You believe no takeover will happen tomorrow, next week, next month even next year correct?

What do you think the plan is for the next year or so then? Do you still consider Murray to be the man in charge?

My stance is very simple, Murray owns the club, there will be change when he and he alone decides, not ideal, but life seldom is.

My stance is very simple, Murray owns the club, there will be change when he and he alone decides, not ideal, but life seldom is.

David Murray has no say in who runs Rangers, how it's run, who it's sold to and how much for.

That's not a case of my opinion v your opinion, that is a fact.

His name is on a bit of paper that confirms him as owning over 90% of our shares.

Shares that are now worth fuck all.

I'll direct you to BdTS' post below yours.

It is a 100% undeniable fact that David Murray may own the shares, shares that are now worthless.

When the bank receive their magic figure (�£25m shall we say) then the buyer will get everything. Ibrox, Murray Park, the squad, the monster munch, everything. Lock Stock and Barrel. That's also a fact.

I'll direct you to BdTS' post below yours.

It is a 100% undeniable fact that David Murray may own the shares, shares that are now worthless.

When the bank receive their magic figure (�£25m shall we say) then the buyer will get everything. Ibrox, Murray Park, the squad, the monster munch, everything. Lock Stock and Barrel. That's also a fact.

I await the verification of your facts, without any great faith, Murray is not known for being second best.

I await the verification of your facts, without any great faith, Murray is not known for being second best.

Then why did Lloyds reject a bid for the club?

Why is a Lloyds fixer on the Rangers board and the board of Murray's Commercial Property business?