Who were you right and wrong about?

From the off I have always said that Lafferty, McCulloch and Naismith were players we simply did not need to buy - and I stand by that 100%.

These guys cost us around �£7m plus around �£2.5m a year in wages. In our position that is absolutely criminal !!!

I reckon I'm somewhere in between on every player as I change my mind frequently depending on current performances... ;)

One mistake that stands out for me though was watching Mladenovic on one of his first games at Ibrox and thinking he looked a great player. Erm... :(

I reckon I'm somewhere in between on every player as I change my mind frequently depending on current performances... ;)

One mistake that stands out for me though was watching Mladenovic on one of his first games at Ibrox and thinking he looked a great player. Erm... :(

i rember that as well. strolled through the game, looked very assured and comfortable on the ball, spraying passes etc. etc. the rest is history as they say !!

Was that not the game where Arveladze scored a hat trick against Livingston (or Partick Thistle?!)

I have a terrible memory.

http://www.soccerbase.com/results3.sd?gameid=440676

Think that's the game I remember but may have been another one as he started his career OK before falling out of the picture completely in early 2005 then going on loan.

I am afraid i don't know how you get that opinion. He won us a draw in the first Stuttgart game. Rothen lost us against the Romanians. He was certainly not any worse than anyone else.

Bougherra was lousy against Stuttgart - his goal doesn't change the fact we were like a sieve at the back.

If Bougherra's out of his depth in Europe then christ knows where the rest of the squad are

Agreed. But it was Bougherra who was being hyped up (and hyping up himself) as being born for the CL and ready to thrive in it.

And of course the rest of the squad are out of their depth in Europe, you only have to look at our quite appalling results and performances in it.

I don't deny that.