Danny, you're a big fan of Lafferty

No I'm not.

and Rothen

No I'm not

yet question Weir's professionalism and discipline

I do this.

and don't seem to rate Boyd as highly as you do Lafferty.

Did you just make this post up?

I'm beginning to feel you live in a parallel universe to me to be quite honest. :confused:

I think you've misrepresented me quite unfairly in this post.

That said I still do live in a parallel world :)

I knew no one would agree, but I've seen it more than twice. Way more. It stands out every time because he's supposed to be the pillar of cool and calm. Where a lot of the time he is anything but.

I would like for you to give more examples than the two already mentioned because, to be honest, this post almost comes across as a wind-up, that is how infrequent Weir's indiscretions are IMO.

I would like for you to give more examples than the two already mentioned because, to be honest, this post almost comes across as a wind-up, that is how infrequent Weir's indiscretions are IMO.

In the way I can't give many specific examples of Boyd's improved displays this season, although we know he's been vastly improved, I also can't give many specific examples of Weir losing the plot.

And even if I did, it would just be disagreed with anyway. Or not remembered.

If it comes across as a wind up that's just the cross I must carry.

But you've been alerted to it here, so if you notice it now, you know where you heard it first.

In the way I can't give many specific examples of Boyd's improved displays this season, although we know he's been vastly improved, I also can't give many specific examples of Weir losing the plot.

And even if I did, it would just be disagreed with anyway. Or not remembered.

If it comes across as a wind up that's just the cross I must carry.

But you've been alerted to it here, so if you notice it now, you know where you heard it first.

Aye, I will know where I heard it should it happen in future. However, you are making reference to past indiscretions of which you cant provide specific examples, other than the two previously mentioned.

So all we have is "Danny's word" that Davie Weir is prone to lacking integrity and professionalism - whilst, I suspect, the vast majority of fans would disagree.

Maybe you are watching Weir for the full 90 whilst others are ignoring those foibles he has :thup:

Aye, I will know where I heard it should it happen in future. However, you are making reference to past indiscretions of which you cant provide specific examples, other than the two previously mentioned.

So all we have is "Danny's word" that Davie Weir is prone to lacking integrity and professionalism - whilst, I suspect, the vast majority of fans would disagree.

Maybe you are watching Weir for the full 90 whilst others are ignoring those foibles he has :thup:

If they're ignoring them, that makes me correct :D