Hello Everyone

Guest Comparethetrophies

Still pretty bad there.

Aye a "young" Kris Boyd.

One of the best comments watching a game of football I heard was in the Hall on Sauchiehall street. Think it was a game against Sturm Graz, when Bob Malcolm came on screen and the commentator mentioned his age. Cue one patron of the establishment replying "he's the oldest 23 year old in the world". Bald in his early 20's. Poor Bob and Boyd is going the same way. :D

Aye a "young" Kris Boyd.

One of the best comments watching a game of football I heard was in the Hall on Sauchiehall street. Think it was a game against Sturm Graz, when Bob Malcolm came on screen and the commentator mentioned his age. Cue one patron of the establishment replying "he's the oldest 23 year old in the world". Bald in his early 20's. Poor Bob and Boyd is going the same way. :D

I'm heading in the same direction as messrs Boyd and Malcolm and I'm 25. They say it doesn't hurt though :)

Welcomd to Gersnet all the newbies :rfc:

Um.. Am I allowed to say another gers forum?

Welcome to all the Newbies. You can virtually say what you want on here as long as you respect that others may disagree and challenge you. Respect for each others opinion and to win by debate and not name calling is the most important thing on here. You can also agree to disagree of course.:)

Guest Comparethetrophies

Thanks alot guys, I like to have fun with the micks, thats why I called up Real Radio as "John" and started the Establishment debate, kinda went on for a week.. opps.. was worth it tho lol