I'm in no doubt there will be a couple of slip ups between now and the end of the season,that's what makes this month so important,as has already been said if we can win our next four league games you would have to think it would be all over,however that is not the Rangers way!!!,hope I'm wrong.

Was trying to see if I could find a quick look at out results against Motherwell at their sand trap. Not foudn it yet (i'm not going to go back through the fixture lists) but came across something else:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/team/stats?id=257&cc=3888

September really was a crap month for us eh? :(

December was obviously awesome and results wise Janaury wasn't all that bad, best results in the league that month. :thup:

I believe we've only played Motherwell at Fir Park 3 times under Walter and we've drawn all 3 of them

1-1 draw when Boyd scored a penalty to equalise

1-1 draw when Dailly put us ahead and we basically threw the title away that day

0-0 draw last season

:cheers:

Saw someone say it was 4 draws on the bounce. They were close then. Edit: Did we not draw 0-0 there this season?

Not brillinat, but not worthy of the big fuss people are making over it. We put 6 by them in Dec, that's what I'd focus on. :spl:

Damn you quoted me before i could properly edit my post!

It is indeed 4, i forgot about this season's snooze fest when Shagger saved their last minute penalty

Still not too concerned tbh. More worried about the state of the pitch than Motherwell. Only got a draw earlier this season thanks to that spell of dodgy sending offs we were on the end of.