When does the transfer deadline close for us?

Posting this in here since we're getting all this transfer gossip.

Just wondering when exactly the transfer window closes for us because I'm not clear on whether it's midnight tonight or midnight tomorrow night. In England it closes at 5pm tomorrow evening, but for us it's different for some obscure reason unknown to mankind. :whistle:

The main BBC transfers page states the following -

The January 2010 transfer window is open and the period for buying and selling has been extended to Monday, 1 February (1700 GMT in England, midnight in Scotland) because 31 January falls on a Sunday

So does it close for Scottish clubs in 7.5 hrs time or 31.5 hrs time??

Posting this in here since we're getting all this transfer gossip.

Just wondering when exactly the transfer window closes for us because I'm not clear on whether it's midnight tonight or midnight tomorrow night. In England it closes at 5pm tomorrow evening, but for us it's different for some obscure reason unknown to mankind. :whistle:

The main BBC transfers page states the following -

So does it close for Scottish clubs in 7.5 hrs time or 31.5 hrs time??

It is tomorrow although i am not sure of the time. I think 5pm

It is tomorrow although i am not sure of the time. I think 5pm

I asked on RM's transfer section as well and they're saying the same as you pete. It's 5pm tomorrow evening, so it looks as though the BBC's transfer page is giving out the wrong information regarding the close of the window in Scotland. English bassas.. :box: :fish:

If it's true that we knocked back �£3.5m for Bougherra then it's a great sign because we should really be looking for more than that for him. He's probably worth 6 or 7 million, but I guess the club would be tempted to sell if we're offered over �£5m.

Can't see Davis going anywhere. Even if silly money was accepted for him, I think he'd have to be dragged out the door kicking and screaming. The guy loves Rangers. You can tell from his goal celebrations. He hasn't just scored a goal, he's score a goal for Rangers!

Davis should be offered a 5 year extension ASAP. I'm worried about the fact he only has 2 years left on his deal and we are very tardy in offering new ones.

I think if we were in a position to offer long term contracts, Davis and Boyd would have been signed up a long time ago

Some transfer window closing times -

1700 GMT: England

1800 GMT: Italy

2300 GMT: France & Spain

0000 GMT: Scotland

Also, our window in Scotland is apparently open so long because clubs requested it & the SFA granted the request. Might not be such a bad thing with France & Spain's windows open till 11 pm....