from Huddle to Muddle.

If ra Bhoy in Corduroy is of a mind to replicate his tome on PLG' short tenure, then may I suggest he turns his attention to Tony Mopery. When Tony ra Tiger arrived last summer, the newspapers rushed to underline his Sellik-Minded credentials be trumpeting Tony's bringing the pre-kick-off ritual, the Huddle to ra Stydome. Much has been written and broadcast by the on-message usual suspects about what is actually said in the green'n'grey hooped ring. I can exclusively reveal that each game, the skipper reads two names from the on going rota. One is nominated as a recipient of Spiers cheese blowing services, the other has to administer a simultaneous fisting to the corduroy clad clown.

Tony has served to lead, stridently taking the huddled masses towards the vision provided(by GCC) at the bottom of ra Gallowgate. The Yahoos want to travel this road towards the salvation on offer at the PlasTIC Paddy Theme Park, a dozen licenced premises flying republican tricolours, a Sinn Fein shoap, and a bespoke retailer called, 'Timland'. Among the gaudy coloured accoutrement which hail hails the very epitome of, 'pure Sellik by ra way an'at kno', they find their greatest comfort. A muddle of local council provision to satisfy ra Sellik sensitivity.

Last night's problem at Rugby Park was that there were only three Irishmen in the team, and a further two on the bench. Have no fear, Tony is determined to ensure his team will be a bold F-e-n-ian centre piece for the Timland window. Spiers' book, 'from Huddle to Muddle' would be a comfortable support in the same window. I can see the dust cover picture, the F-e-nian Baptist's reflection in said expanse of glass.

Go for it Graham, you know you want to.

My salad in its lovely tupperware box fits perfectly inside my man-bag for work... Add in an Erasure CD, a pink scarf and my Dale Winton pen, I'll join you in the Embarcadero later in the year for a Latte or two with brunch.

PS: Boss and Bluedell were asking about your next Tupperware party's date?

My salad in its lovely tupperware box fits perfectly inside my man-bag for work... Add in an Erasure CD, a pink scarf and my Dale Winton pen, I'll join you in the Embarcadero later in the year for a Latte or two with brunch.

PS: Boss and Bluedell were asking about your next Tupperware party's date?

As you well know, both Boss and Bluedell are ersatz Bean Counters and are NOT welcome at my ersatz party plans for promoting modular containers. Habitually, they want to lift the lids. Reminds me, I extended an invitation to Martin Bain once, a month later we had a new Ticket Office.

Crikey, you really don't like Spiers do you? Bit old fashioned to be having a dig at him being gay though. Who cares?

Nothing wrong with being gay. It's just a bit pathetic when Spiers tries to hide it though. :devil:

You're right about 26th being old fashioned though........

All this happy talk is way over my head.

I thought Tupperware referred to the running shoes Alf put on when he was being tough of the track. Must be my age.

I'll stick to the traditional values ... of debit and credit.

Crikey, you really don't like Spiers do you? Bit old fashioned to be having a dig at him being gay though. Who cares?

You are correct, I don't care for Spiers.

As for his sexuality, I don't care about that either. He can do what he likes to whomever, as long as it's consensual and does not involve children or animals.

The basis for all the 'cracking his cheese in caramac corner' stuff, is his own writings throughout the year. His over-wrought, over ornate, over flowery, ................ homo-eroTIC pleadings with MON, Lennon, Glenn Gibbons, Keevins, ...........etc to take notice; are the rationale for the piss-take. Further, on another forum in a galaxy far, far away, I did a regular Spieresque Sports Diary. It was brought to his attention and he bit. The various pieces were copied and placed in front of him whilst seated in the Ibrox press box. His colleagues laughed at his squealing reactions. He revealed his weakness, he detests being ridiculed because he takes himself most seriously at all times.