How's Hutts doing at Sunderland

You should probably register and ask in a Sunderland fans forum mate.

He's an ex player a lot of us still have interest in, surely?

We all seem to know how Cuellar is doing, and how Hutton did at Spurs, so it stands to reason one or two of us might know how he's doing now?

We all seem to know how Cuellar is doing, and how Hutton did at Spurs, so it stands to reason one or two of us might know how he's doing now?

Maybe someone will know, but I haven't seen Sunderland since his move so don't know. If you were to browse a Sunderland forum you'll definitely find comment, however maybe someone here will be able to fill you in. :thup:

I'd like to know how he's getting on too. I was simply saying you should ask in a Sunderland messageboard as they'll see him more than us.

Deep breaths.

I'd like to know how he's getting on too. I was simply saying you should ask in a Sunderland messageboard as they'll see him more than us.

Deep breaths.

Haha, I know you weren't being incendiary :)

I was just hoping I didn't have to bloody register for one :D

I noticed he has started the 2 games that he has been there so far. so Thats an improvement on his situation at Tottingham. No idea how he has fared in the games though

"Tottingham"...............used to love listening to Ossie Ardilles saying that......lol