Davie Cooper Tribute To A Legend

I was going to post this the other day but never got the time.... mostly due to me reading the McCoist book and he has a chapter about Coop.

Some of Coop's one-liners are classic - I particularly liked the one where, after setting up yet another McCoist tap-in, he taps the celebrating McCoist on the shoulder and says "Ally.... was the mitre on the ball the right way up for you" - hilarious one-liner from a TRUE legend.

Gone but most certainly not, nor never, forgotten. Legend, both as footballer and as a person.

My father passed away recently, it's all thanks to my father I support this amazing club, I was about 4 or 5 and he sat me down to watch Rangers and a certain Davie Cooper. It took me seconds to make my mind up and support the famous Glasgow Rangers after seeing Super Coop in action.

RIP Dad & Super Coop