Motherwell will take points off Celtic tonight!

It's becoming an expectation as much as hope that the bheasts will get turned over in games. I really fancy Motherwell tonight, the bheasts just seem in utter disarray at the moment. It's like the players have stopped caring. Braafheid leaving the stadium in a huff before the Ross County match is symptomatic of the shambles that club is right now.

And somehow, it just feels like the natural order of things has been restored. Altogether now: F*ck You Celtic, We're Gonnae Win The League... :spl:

Over the last few years I have become accustomed to not expecting them to lose. I found they tneded not to drop points when you were looking for them to (e.g. a tough game at Tynecastle) but would drop points when you least expected it.

However, I can see that many fans would have cause to reconsider such a point of view. I, however, will continue to expect them to win and be pleasantly suprised when they dont.

In any case, i've not cared about their results any more than I have Brechin's for the last few months.

From a selfish point of view. I'd like to see the Title being one at Ibrox when I am there on Sunday! I've not got a ticket for Tannadice. I also think we will get a tough game at Tannadice no matter what there result tonight is.

From a selfish point of view. I'd like to see the Title being one at Ibrox when I am there on Sunday! I've not got a ticket for Tannadice. I also think we will get a tough game at Tannadice no matter what there result tonight is.

Aye, the game at Tannadice will definitely be a tough one, but I think we'll win.

From an even more selfish point of view I want the league won tomorrow cause it will be a good birthday treat for myself but I doubt it :(.

Seems quite a few of us, myself included, want it tomorrow, be it for selfish reasons or otherwise.

Seems quite a few of us, myself included, want it tomorrow, be it for selfish reasons or otherwise.

It isn't going to happen :(. Should have dropped Thompson after his performance against county otherwise they would have lost today if he wasn't playing but oh well.