Final Old Firm Game

I hope TBO have some cracking displays for the final visit of the season to the TATTIE DOME, a big wind up is required,anybody have ideas what would be order of the day too piss the BHEASTS off ? :)

Guest BillyMac

i think we should all have a pair booties and just hold them up before the game in reference to demonstration in Dublin by the family's of the abused it would really get to them

the song by the Linfield fans would be enough the mhanlie mob over the edge

I think I read on here something about everyone bringing a newspaper and after the game kicks off we open the papers instead of watching the game. I thought that would be hilarious.

The problem with that is,hilarious as it is,Hertz did that to us when they beat us to second spot

The problem with that is,hilarious as it is,Hertz did that to us when they beat us to second spot

I don't remember that but maybe I am subconsciously blocking that season out of my memory just as serious trauma victims do.

I don't think that would matter to them anyway.

I don't remember that but maybe I am subconsciously blocking that season out of my memory just as serious trauma victims do.

I don't think that would matter to them anyway.

That's called denial :)