Play Off Final - Blackpool v Cardiff

Looking forward to this one. It would be an outstanding achievement for Blackpool to win.

Have always wanted to see Cardiff in the Premier League to see what the opinion of having a Welsh side in the top league is. Surely can only give the OF a chance of making the switch one day.

But at the same time I dont like the way Cardiff have managed to delay their tax issues simply because they have a chance of making the money but other teams gets the bill straight away.

A few ex Gers on display today.

Let the best team win.

Blackpool 1-2 Cardiff

I'm still reeling over the 3-4 win Blackpool had at Nottingham and they seem to be at the top of their game right now.

Just to annoy the Gribz-meister I'll go 2-1 Blackpool.

Will Charlie boy hit the net again ???

Me too Hurlock, was hoping for Forest to go up.

I thought this game would have been Forest v Leicester as they were the better teams overall in the season but it shows 1) the play offs are anyones guess and 2) my predictions are shite :)

Guest Flying Hippo

I'm going for Blackpool for 4 reasons

Chaz Adam plays for them

Cardiff are absolutely phucked financially and i hate the idea of a team in horrific finances getting a crack at the Premiership over a well run club like Blackpool

If Cardiff go up, we'll have to listen to a year of 'Old Firm to the Premiership' stuff now a Welsh team is there

I detest Ross McCormack

OK, I'm a little curious as to why so many Rangers fans want Adam to do well yet have made no mention of Burke, Rae and McCormack?

:D

I'll mention them - Burke isn't playing, Rae rates Adam very highly indeed and McCormack is a bellend.

Happy now? :)