Should we look at the interview AJ gave last week in another way.

Was he hinting that the Ellis bid will never be made, in fact there was never any chance of a bid from the beginning.

He was told he could have no direct contact with Ellis, yet it was Johnsons remit from Murray, to find a buyer and sell the Club.

He says he arranged meetings that were eventually called off, yet Ellis says he never knew about them. Is someone deliberately keeping AJ and Ellis apart.

At the moment it looks like Ellis, or the status quo for next season, yet groups like RST are being very dismissive of Ellis. I have read this morning, someone in the RST saying ' There will be no bid by Ellis'.

Smoke and Mirrors right to the end, if there is an end.:confused:

Was he hinting that the Ellis bid will never be made, in fact there was never any chance of a bid from the beginning.

Without reading into it too much, I think it might be more along the lines of he's doubtful that Ellis or the Ellis group will become the new owner/s of the club, which doesn't necessarily mean he thinks there won't be a bid. I don't know though. The whole affair is a shambles.

You could almost be forgiven for thinking Mr Cannonball is the one with access to certain mobile numbers because the longer this goes on the more believable his predictions seem to become.

I keep wondering if there's someone lurking in the shadows of all this because it's very hard to believe any of the named players will ever end up buying Rangers from Murray. If there are no hidden bidders already moving in the undergrowth then I've no doubt we'll see Murray rise from his Ibrox ashes and Muir disappear whence he came. God help us.

Personally I took the AJ interview to be saying one thing and that was "put up or shut up." Its an often-used turn of phrase, but I think it sums up his feelings on the whole thing. The problem we have is that without a clear and in-depth interview from one of the major players, either SDM or Ellis, we have to be very careful about what we read (and choose to believe) at the moment in the media. There's so little news coming out from either camp that there's a lot of recycling of quotes and some of them are being used out of context in order to paint the situation in a certain light by some journalists.

AJ says there has been no contact with Ellis though it is AJs remit to find a buyer and Ellis is quoted as saying he has been in talks with murray.

nothing is adding up. Smoke and mirrors on a gigantic scale from our outward bound chairman.

From todays ET.

But Ellis said today: ââ?¬Å?It has been a long process, but I am due to meet with Sir David Murray this week.

ââ?¬Å?Itââ?¬â?¢s not the first time I have met him. I have been up in Edinburgh a couple of times for meetings before, but I would rather not comment further about this meeting. When something happens, it will be reported.ââ?¬Â

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/editor-s-picks-ignore/supporters-tell-ellis-it-s-time-to-put-up-or-shut-up-1.1030110