Boyd holds Turk exit talks

Boyd going to Turkey is no more strange than Bougherra going there. But in both cases it's still a very odd choice. Unless we're talking about money in which case it makes perfect sense.

At the end of the day its the clubs fault not KB .

Club have offered him an improved contract making him one of (if not the) highest paid players at the club.

As it stands, he has chosen to reject it because he wants a new challenge. Club can't do much about that - as is also the case with Danny Wilson.

Boyd going to Turkey is no more strange than Bougherra going there. But in both cases it's still a very odd choice.

I don't see what would be strange about Bougherra going to Galatasaray, Turkey's most successful club, to play for Frank Rijkaard. Also, the lifestyle and culture in Turkey is likely to be closer to Bougherra's home country than playing in Scotland.

Club have offered him an improved contract making him one of (if not the) highest paid players at the club.

As it stands, he has chosen to reject it because he wants a new challenge. Club can't do much about that - as is also the case with Danny Wilson.

Wilson hasn't even had a full season properly in the first team so wanting a new challenge is a bit unlikely in his case. If he goes to Liverpool he won't get anywhere near the first team for several seasons and will likely spend the next seasons in the reserves or championship/league 1. I can't think thats a huge attraction right now.

As far as I'm aware Wilson's being offered peanuts and that's why he wants to leave. We should be doing everything to get him a very good offer as not only is he a great player but he could make the club a fortune one day.

Why wait until he only has a couple of months left before offering. I honestly feel KB has been pushed out the door.