Aw naw, a goal scoring machine!

EMILE HESKEY is being lined up for a move to Celtic as part of an ambitious bid to take Aiden McGeady to Aston Villa.

Martin O'Neill is about to rev up his Villa Park recruitment drive for 2010/11.

And out goes England World Cup strike flop Heskey, who made 31 appearances for Villa last season mainly as a substitute, as O'Neill rebuilds his team.

Celtic chief Neil Lennon played with Heskey at Leicester and wants him to be part of his Scottish revolution.

As well as McGeady, Villa want controversial Celtic winger McGeady, who worked under O'Neill when he was Hoops boss, as part of a trade off between the two clubs.

O'Neill is convinced he will land Robbie Keane from Tottenham and Manchester City midfielder Stephen Ireland as part of the merry-go-round.

Ireland is already being dangled in front of Everton as bait for Mikel Arteta but O'Neill has asked for him as part of the �£25million package for James Milner.

City chief executive Garry Cook is expected to close the �£25m deal for Milner shortly Ireland could be part of the deal.

O'Neill will use the funds to pay for Keane's arrival from Spurs and he is also expecting around �£3m to come in from Fulham.

Out-of-favour Villa midfielder Steven Sidwell is expected to bring in another �£3m by joining Fulham.

Sidwell is desperate to return to London after two years in the Midlands and will seal his move to Craven Cottage before the start of the season.

it just gets better, i've never seen a more overratted player, he would guzzle up more money and score a couple of goals if that :)

Emile Heskey isn't the most attractive of players but to see him in a hooped Celtic top gives me the boak!

I think he'd do marginally better up here than in the EPL but would he repay the fee and wages paid by Celtic in terms of the amount of goals he scores? Me thinks not.

He'd get about 10 goals if that.