Next to leave.....

Just received a text message from a mate so this could possibly be a load of mince but Miller and McGregor are next to head off to pastures new.

Newcastle have targetted McGregor and an unnamed club fancy taking Miller back down to England.

:sigh:

Just received a text message from a mate so this could possibly be a load of mince but Miller and McGregor are next to head off to pastures new.

Newcastle have targetted McGregor and an unnamed club fancy taking Miller back down to England.

:sigh:

wouldn't be surprised about McGregor to be honest. If his agents quotes are correct, he fancies another challenge away from SPL.

IMO, Edu - maybe not before end Aug, but poss by Jan will be another to leave. I can't see him looking to stay here much longer in all honesty. we're just a stepping stone for him IMO.

Mcgregor moving wouldnt surprise me as we would get a decent fee plus its been speculation all summer. However Id be very surprised to see Miller leave. I hope they both stay though, both are key players.

IMO, Edu - maybe not before end Aug, but poss by Jan will be another to leave. I can't see him looking to stay here much longer in all honesty. we're just a stepping stone for him IMO.

Stepping stone? I've seen absolutely nothing in 2 seasons to tell me that Edu can play in a higher standard of league than the SPL. If he goes, it'll be back to USA/Canada.

McGregor is a good keeper, but i wouldn't be too distraught if he left.

alexander would be a more than capable replacement for the SPL.

We have bigger issues and priorities than our goalkeeping position - that's the least of our worries IMO. The goalkeeping position will take care of itself.

Stepping stone? I've seen absolutely nothing in 2 seasons to tell me that Edu can play in a higher standard of league than the SPL. If he goes, it'll be back to USA/Canada.

i feel the lad has genuine talent. He has been the best midfielder in two OF games on the past 2 seasons.

Hi has composure on the ball, good passing and seems to have a knack of being in the right posoition to receive a pass and deal with it immediately.

I honestly think he will move on in the not too distant future. He'll fancy a crack at EPL and would get into a team like Fulham.

McGregor is a good keeper, but i wouldn't be too distraught if he left.

alexander would be a more than capable replacement for the SPL.

We have bigger issues and priorities than our goalkeeping position - that's the least of our worries IMO. The goalkeeping position will take care of itself.

Not for me. McGregors form pre UEFA cup final was outstanding and he got back to near his best last season, that save in the OF game at parkhead was incredible.

Id rather off load Alexander for maybe 1.5 million and get another back up keeper than sell mcgregor.

McGregor being linked with a move is nothing new but Miller is a bit of a surprise...

In saying that, he's out of contract next season so the club may see any suitable offer (i.e. recouping our initial �£2million) as value for money.

Incoming transfers need to be a priority now though.

Not for me. McGregors form pre UEFA cup final was outstanding and he got back to near his best last season, that save in the OF game at parkhead was incredible.

Id rather off load Alexander for maybe 1.5 million and get another back up keeper than sell mcgregor.

don't get me wrong, he is a very good keeper and in an ideal world, we'd keep him. But we have other positions in the team that are far more crucial that we get right.